Bausch + Lomb Announces Settlement With The U.S. Department Of Justice To Resolve And Conclude ISTA Pharmaceuticals Investigation
"Providing access to our medicines is very important, so we are pleased to have resolved this pre-acquisition matter, and that all Bausch + Lomb products will continue to be available to patients, including those covered under government reimbursement programs," said Dan Wechsler, executive vice president and president, Global Pharmaceuticals, Bausch + Lomb.
About Bausch + Lomb Bausch + Lomb is a leading global eye health company that is solely focused on protecting, enhancing, and restoring people's eyesight. Our core businesses include ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, contact lenses and lens care products, and ophthalmic surgical devices and instruments. We globally develop, manufacture and market one of the most comprehensive product portfolios in our industry, which are available in more than 100 countries. Founded in 1853, our company is headquartered in Rochester, NY, and employs more than 11,000 people worldwide.
® are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates.© Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
SOURCE Bausch + Lomb
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV