12 Seat Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Is The Latest Addition To The First-Rate Fleet At California Rent-A-Car
LOS ANGELES, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Americans identify the Mercedes-Benz brand with the finest in luxury and sports cars. Europeans, however, have long known that Mercedes is also the manufacturer of some of the finest vans on the road. California Rent-A-Car prides itself on being the place for a short or long term car rental Los Angeles residents turn to first for its selection and customer service. So, it makes sense that the car rental company has added the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van. Carrying twelve passengers and powered by highly efficient, more environmentally friendly diesel fuel, it's the finest and most striking green van available on the American road. It's one more reason that California Rent-A-Car is the agency for a car rental Los Angeles automotive enthusiasts love.
California Rent-A-Car is dedicated to providing Southern California residents and visitors the finest selection of cars on the road of any agency in Los Angeles. The Mercedes Sprinter Van is an outstanding example of how the company goes the extra mile in terms of selection. Strikingly large and spacious, the vehicle boasts a high enough ceiling that a relatively tall person (6'3" or under) can walk upright inside; that's not possible for anyone over 4'3" in most vans.
The Sprinter is also amazingly easy to maneuver around city streets for a van of its size. Moreover, even as it saves on wear and tear on the environment, it will also save you money with a level of fuel efficiency that's significantly better than any competitive van. For those who prize performance, the Sprinter's level of torque has earned praise from many of the most respective automotive reviewers. All in all, reviewers believe the Sprinter ranks well above all vans from the well-known American auto makers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV