Another stock that looks poised to trigger a near-term breakout trade is SeaWorld Entertainment ( SEAS), which owns and operates ten theme parks within the U.S. Some of its brands include SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Shamu, among others. This company recently came public and the stock has been on a tear with shares up 14%.
If you take a look at the chart for SeaWorld Entertainment, you'll notice that this stock recently spiked lower to $34.62 a share following their first public earnings report. That spike was quickly bought up and the stock closed back above $37 a share. Shares of SEAS are now quickly approaching a near-term breakout trade above its all-time, which it hit a few weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV