3. As of noon trading, Abercrombie & Fitch Company ( ANF) is down $5.27 (-9.7%) to $49.10 on heavy volume Thus far, 6.8 million shares of Abercrombie & Fitch Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.94-$51.80 after having opened the day at $50.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.37. Abercrombie & Fitch Co., through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer of casual apparel for men, women, and kids. It operates through three segments: U.S. Stores, International Stores, and Direct-to-Consumer. Abercrombie & Fitch Company has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Abercrombie & Fitch Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Abercrombie & Fitch Company Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts