1. As of noon trading, Mercadolibre ( MELI) is down $2.86 (-2.4%) to $117.06 on light volume Thus far, 197,885 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 593,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $116.91-$118.99 after having opened the day at $118.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $119.92. MercadoLibre, Inc. hosts online commerce platforms in Latin America. Its services are designed to provide users with mechanisms for buying, selling, paying, collecting, generating leads, and comparing listings through e-commerce transactions. Mercadolibre has a market cap of $5.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 53.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 53.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Mercadolibre as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts