3. As of noon trading, Verisk Analytics ( VRSK) is down $0.79 (-1.3%) to $59.20 on average volume Thus far, 340,839 shares of Verisk Analytics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 738,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.15-$59.99 after having opened the day at $59.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.99. Verisk Analytics, Inc. provides proprietary data, analytics methods, and embedded decision support solutions for detecting fraud in property and casualty (P&C) insurance, financial, and healthcare industries primarily in the United States. Verisk Analytics has a market cap of $10.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Verisk Analytics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, robust revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Verisk Analytics Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts