3. As of noon trading, Ross Stores ( ROST) is up $0.57 (0.87) to $65.65 on average volume Thus far, 969,824 shares of Ross Stores exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $64.32-$66.17 after having opened the day at $65.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.08. Ross Stores, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates off-price retail apparel and home fashion stores under the Ross Dress for Less and dd's DISCOUNTS brand names in the United States. It primarily offers apparel, accessories, footwear, and home fashions for the entire family. Ross Stores has a market cap of $14.3 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 20.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Ross Stores a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ross Stores as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Ross Stores Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts