WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG) today announced the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, which was held this morning in New York City.
Election of Directors: Shareholders elected Bernard de La Tour, William Engels, L. Patrick Lupo, and Soren Schroder as directors for a three-year term. Bunge's Board now has 11 directors.
Appointment of Independent Auditors: Shareholders approved the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP as independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013, and the authorization of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors to determine the independent auditors' fees.
Advisory Vote to Approve Compensation of Named Executive Officers: Shareholders approved this proposal.The final vote results will be reported in a Form 8-K to be filed by Bunge with the Securities and Exchange Commission. About Bunge Limited Bunge Limited ( www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a leading global agribusiness and food company operating in over 40 countries with approximately 35,000 employees. Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is headquartered in White Plains, New York. SOURCE Bunge Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV