ZDV Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/28/13
On 5/28/13, BMO Canadian Dividend ETF (TSX: ZDV.TO) will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.07, payable on 6/6/13. As a percentage of ZDV's recent stock price of $16.67, this dividend works out to approximately 0.42%.
Below is a dividend history chart for ZDV, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.07 declared by BMO Canadian Dividend ETF:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from ZDV is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 5.04% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of ZDV shares:Looking at the chart above, ZDV's low point in its 52 week range is $14.76 per share, with $16.92 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $16.67.
In Friday trading, BMO Canadian Dividend ETF shares are currently down about 0.1% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV