Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 10 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.5% to 8%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tuesday:Chemed Corporation (NYSE:CHE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $67.00 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.1%.The average volume for Chemed Corporation has been 272,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Chemed Corporation has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the health services industry. Shares are down 1.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Chemed Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates in the healthcare, and repair and maintenance fields in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Vitas and Roto-Rooter. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.31.TheStreet Ratings rates Chemed Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Chemed Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about CHE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV