- To re-elect the following members of the Board of Directors: Zohar Zisapel, Matty Karp and Ms. Heli Bennun;
- To re-elect Mr. Uri Har and Ms. Irit Hillel, as the external directors of the Company for a third three-year's term;
- To approve the issuance by the Company of 406,610 of Ordinary Shares, as well as the grant by the Company of warrants to purchase 135,537 Ordinary Shares, to entities controlled by Mr. Zohar Zisapel, the Chairman of the Board;
- To approve the compensation to be paid to the directors, other than the Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- To approve the equity-based compensation to be paid to the Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- To approve a grant of options to Mr. David Ripstein, in his capacity as the CEO of the Company;
- To approve the grant of the 2012 annual bonus to Mr. David Ripstein, in his capacity as the CEO of the Company;
- To re-appoint Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst and Young Global as the Company's independent auditors until the next annual general meeting of shareholders, and to authorize the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration;
- To discuss the auditors' report and the Company's consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2012;
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment.
Radcom Calls Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.