BOSTON and TEL AVIV, Israel, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
InspireMD, Inc. ("InspireMD" or the "Company") (NYSE MKT: NSPR), a leader in embolic protection stents, announced that Alan Milinazzo, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, and Craig Shore, the Company's Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Benchmark Company, LLC One-on-One Investor Conference on Thursday May 30, 2013 at The Pfister Hotel, 424 East Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI.
The format of the conference includes a number of 1-on-1 meetings arranged by Benchmark, with investors. Investors interested in meeting with Mr. Milinazzo and Mr. Shore should contact a Benchmark representative to arrange a meeting.
The Company will discuss the global commercial plan for its MGuard [ TM ] Embolic Protection Stent (EPS) platform, its U.S. FDA clinical trial program, and the six month follow-up results of its MASTER I trial, which were presented yesterday at EuroPCR 2013, held May 21-24 at the Palais des Congrès in Paris, France.About The Benchmark Company, LLC Headquartered in New York City, The Benchmark Company, LLC is an institutional brokerage firm with offices in 12 cities throughout the United States. About Stenting and MGuard™ EPS Standard stents were not engineered for heart attack patients. They were designed for treating stable angina patients whose occlusion is different from that of an occlusion in a heart attack patient. In acute heart attack patients, the plaque or thrombus is unstable and often breaks up as the stent is implanted causing downstream blockages (some of which can be fatal) in a significant portion of heart attack patients. The MGuard EPS is integrated with a precisely engineered micro net mesh that prevents the unstable arterial plaque and thrombus (clots) that caused the heart attack blockage from breaking off.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV