SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) today announced that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Tom Lynch, will present at the Sanford Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference 2013 in New York, on Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. EDT.
A live audio webcast of Mr. Lynch's remarks will be available on TE Connectivity's website: http://investors.te.com. The replay of the audio webcast will be available four hours after the conclusion of the live event on May 30, 2013 until 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 30, 2013, and can be accessed at the same website.ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $13 billion world leader in connectivity. The company designs and manufactures products at the heart of electronic connections for the world's leading industries including automotive, energy and industrial, broadband communications, consumer devices, healthcare, and aerospace and defense. TE Connectivity's long-standing commitment to innovation and engineering excellence helps its customers solve the need for more energy efficiency, always-on communications and ever-increasing productivity. With nearly 90,000 employees in over 50 countries, TE Connectivity makes connections the world relies on to work flawlessly every day. To connect with the company, visit: www.TE.com. SOURCE TE Connectivity Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV