CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEGR), an emerging biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat debilitating and often fatal rare diseases, announced today that the company will participate in the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference in Boston. Marc Beer, Chief Executive Officer of Aegerion, is scheduled to present on Thursday, May 30 th, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Aegerion will also participate in the Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference in New York City. Mr. Beer is scheduled to present on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. ET.
CONTACT: Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Amanda Murphy Manager, Investor Relations 857-242-5024
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV