NEW YORK -- Tiffany (TIF), the jeweler, is expected by analysts to report on Tuesday first-quarter earnings of 52 cents a share on sales of $855.1 million.
United Natural Foods (UNFI), a distributor of natural and organic foods to retailers in the U.S. and Canada, is forecast to post fiscal third-quarter earnings of 64 cents a share on revenue of $1.56 billion.
U.K. drugmaker AstraZeneca (AZN) agreed to buy specialty pharmaceutical company Omthera (OMTH) for $12.70 a share, or about $323 million, a premium of 88% to Omthera's closing price on Friday of $6.77. 5 Stocks Soaring on Unusual Volume
Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX), Canada's largest drugmaker, announced it has agreed to acquire eye-care company Bausch & Lomb for $8.7 billion. Valeant to Buy Bausch & Lomb
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV