SANTA CRUZ, Calif., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) announced today the declaration of a cash dividend of $0.05 per share payable July 10, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 28, 2013.
George Gallucci, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Santa Cruz County Bank, stated, "Following nine years of operations and seven consecutive years of annual profits, our Board is pleased to reward and thank our shareholders for their long term support with a cash dividend. The Board of Directors extends its appreciation and thanks to President and CEO David Heald, his Management team and the entire staff for their dedication and commitment, and ultimately enabling us to take this action."
ABOUT SANTA CRUZ COUNTY BANKSanta Cruz County Bank, founded in 2004, is a locally owned and operated community bank with offices located in Aptos, Capitola, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley and Watsonville. The Bank offers a variety of competitive deposit and lending solutions for businesses and individuals; including business loans, lines of credit, commercial real estate financing, agricultural loans, SBA and USDA government guaranteed loans, credit cards, merchant services, remote deposit capture, and online banking bill payment and cash management. For the past seven years, the Bank's SBA Department has been recognized as a top SBA lender in Santa Cruz County for 7a and 504 loans.RATINGS & AWARDSThe Findley Reports, Inc.:2012 – One of eleven "Exceptional Banks" in California2011 – "Super Premier Performing Bank" Bauer Financial Reports, Inc.:Santa Cruz County Bank received the distinction of 4-Star "Excellent" and a 5-Star "Superior" by Bauer Financial Reports, Inc., for financial performance every quarter since 2007.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV