Houston, Texas, May 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ENGlobal (NASDAQ: ENG), a leading provider of energy-related engineering and automation services, announced today that it was awarded the following safety performance awards:
1. "2012 Best of the Best Level of Achievement for Safety Excellence" at the 26 th Annual Houston Business Roundtable (HBR) awards banquet held on May 17, 2013 in Galveston, Texas. ENGlobal was nominated by a client for its OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) performance at the facility. In addition, the event recognized many client owners that support this prestigious annual event.
2. At the 3rd Annual 2012 Contractor Safety Forum on May 2, 2013 in The Woodlands, Texas, ENGlobal was awarded a "Safety Excellence Award," which recognizes contractor companies that have achieved outstanding safety performance.3. Finally, ENGlobal received the "2012 Star of Excellence" Award, which was presented during the 2013 Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) Conference in San Antonio, Texas on May 8, 2013. The "Stars Program" level is awarded to worksites if certain safety metrics are at least 90 percent below the Bureau of Labor Statistics national industry averages. "We are extremely pleased to receive these awards, which recognize ENGlobal for delivering exemplary safety performance within our onsite and offsite locations," said William A. Coskey, P.E., ENGlobal's President and Chief Executive Officer. "Our Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) department continues to prioritize health and safety in the workplace as well as at home. I would like to recognize our employees company-wide for their hard work and congratulate each of them on winning these awards." About ENGlobal ENGlobal (NASDAQ: ENG) is a provider of engineering and related project services principally to the energy sector throughout the United States and internationally. ENGlobal operates through two business segments: Automation and Engineering & Construction. ENGlobal's Automation segment provides services related to the design, fabrication and implementation of process distributed control and analyzer systems, advanced automation, and related information technology. The Engineering & Construction segment provides consulting services relating to the development, management and execution of projects requiring professional engineering as well as inspection, construction management, mechanical integrity, field support, quality assurance and plant asset management. ENGlobal currently has approximately 1,400 employees in 11 offices and 9 cities. Further information about the Company and its businesses is available at www.ENGlobal.com . Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements The statements above regarding the Company's expectations regarding its operations and certain other matters discussed in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws and are subject to risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to: (1) our ability to comply with the terms of the forbearances under the PNC Credit Facility and Ex-Im Bank Facility; (2) our ability to obtain an extension of the forbearance periods under the PNC Credit Facility and Ex-Im Bank Facility or otherwise obtain the cure or waiver of defaults under the PNC Credit Facility and Ex-Im Bank Facility; (3) whether the exploration and consideration of strategic alternatives will result in any transaction and such transaction's effects on the Company and its stockholders; and (4) our ability to achieve profitability and sustainable positive cash flow from our operations. The Company cautions that the foregoing list of important factors is not exclusive. Actual results and the timing of certain events could differ materially from those projected in or contemplated by the forward-looking statements due to a number of factors detailed from time to time in ENGlobal's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, reference is hereby made to cautionary statements set forth in the Company's most recent reports on Form 10-K and 10-Q, and other SEC filings. Also, the information contained in this press release is subject to the risk factors identified in the Company's most recent Form 10-K. Click here to join our email list: http://www.b2i.us/irpass.asp?BzID=702&to=ea&s=0 .
CONTACT: Natalie S. Hairston 281-878-1000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts