IRVINE, Calif., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. (OTCBB: DPSI), a leading provider and integrator of Enterprise Mobility and Wireless Applications and RFID solutions, announced today that it promoted Michael Roe to Principal Financial Officer, effective immediately. Roe, 51, will report directly to Chief Executive Officer Nicholas Toms.
Roe, who was previously the Company's Vice President, Finance, assumes the principal financial and administrative duties of Chief Financial Officer Dave Goodman, who has left the Company to pursue other business opportunities.
Roe has been Vice President, Finance at DecisionPoint Systems since October 2012. Prior to that, from 2006-October 2011, Roe was Chief Accounting Officer for San Clemente, CA-based Metagenics, a global life sciences company.
"This is a very important and exciting time for DecisionPoint Systems as we move into the rapidly expanding mobile data market for retail, warehousing and logistics, and Michael has demonstrated his understanding of our operations and financial processes," Toms said. "He has been working closely with the SEC and our Board of Directors and has showed he has the kind of expertise and experience that will be of great value as we move forward to a very strong second half of 2013."Roe previously worked with KPMG in Orange County, CA and is an active, licensed Certified Public Accountant and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. About DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. delivers improved productivity and operational advantages to its clients by helping them move their business decision points closer to their customers. They do this by making enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line worker anytime, anywhere. DecisionPoint utilizes the latest wireless, mobility, and RFID technologies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV