TULSA, Okla., May 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE:SEMG) (SemGroup) Chief Executive Officer Norm Szydlowski will host a meeting with a Pakistani delegation studying energy issues in the United States on Friday, May 24, 2013, at 10:30 A.M. CDT.
The eight‐member Pakistani delegation is visiting the United States from May 13 to 24 under the auspices of the U.S. Department of State's International Visitor Leadership Program.The group is examining U.S. energy policies to gather ideas for improving Pakistan's infrastructure.
"Pakistan has seen its share of energy turmoil. The country is wracked by regular power outages impacting entire cities or more. It also suffers from shortages of commodities like natural gas, a booming area here in the U.S.," Szydlowski said. "SemGroup is proud to share its energy expertise with our Middle Eastern colleagues and aid them in their research of our state and local energy initiatives."Tulsa Global Alliance is the local host for the delegation. About SemGroup Based in Tulsa, OK, SemGroup ® Corporation (NYSE:SEMG) is a publicly traded midstream service company providing the energy industry the means to move products from the wellhead to the wholesale marketplace. SemGroup provides diversified services for end-users and consumers of crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, refined products and asphalt. Services include purchasing, selling, processing, transporting, terminalling and storing energy. SemGroup ®, SemGas ®, SemMaterials Mè xico MR, SemStream ® and White Cliffs Pipeline ® are registered trademarks of SemGroup Corporation.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Mary Catherine Ward 918-524-8081 email@example.com Media: Kiley Roberson 918-524-8594 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV