5 Great Outdoor Brunches Across the U.S.
2. Sotto 13
Where: New York City
This is Sotto 13's first summer brunch season, making it the newest venue on our list. The restaurant opened its doors in December on a quaint street in West Village lined with brownstones.
It also offers one of the most unique brunch menus. Owner Brad Nagy likes to call it "social Italian.""It's about sharing," Nagy says. "Coming in with friends, meeting people. Our whole menu is designed around Italian tapas, and we extended that to brunch." "We're one of the only places I've seen that does a tapas-style brunch," Nagy says. "So if you're trying to figure out whether you want pancakes or eggs, we've designed the whole menu around small plates to share. You can have the pancakes, the eggs, French toast and bacon -- and have a really social brunch." The price is also worth noting: $25 per person for a selection of three tapas and unlimited brunch cocktails.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV