5 Great Outdoor Brunches Across the U.S.
1. OAK Long Bar + Kitchen
Where: The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston
With 11 tables scattered in a shady courtyard on the edge of Copley Square, the brunch at Fairmont Copley Plaza's OAK Long Bar + Kitchen is not to be missed. The view alone is prime Boston real estate.
"On one corner, from the courtyard, you can see the Boston Public Library, on the other is the Trinity Street Church. And if you peek your head down the street, you can see the Charles River," Letterman says. "The view goes from old, historical buildings to the most modern of buildings."But it's not just the view or the people-watching that makes this brunch a destination; rest assured, the menu is also worth the trip. Whether it's lobster Benedict, local spring seafood dishes or corned beef hash, the food is as inviting as the view. For now, this brunch is available only on Sundays. As the weather warms up (likely by June 1, Letterman says) the hotel will begin offering brunch on Saturdays as well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV