May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alere Inc. (NYSE: ALR), a global leader in enabling individuals to take charge of their health at home through the merger of rapid diagnostics and health information technology, announced today that it will attend the Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference being held on
June 3 - 6 at the Grand Hyatt, New York City.
Jon Russell, Vice President, Finance, will attend. Mr. Russell's presentation is scheduled for
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at
10:30 a.m. ET.
About Alere By developing new capabilities in near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health information technology, Alere enables individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life at home. Alere's global leading products and services, as well as its new product development efforts, focus on cardiology, infectious disease, toxicology and diabetes. Alere is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. For more information regarding Alere, please visit www.alere.com.
SOURCE Alere Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV