LOS ANGELES, May 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sport Chalet, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPCHA) (Nasdaq:SPCHB), a premier, full-service specialty sporting goods retailer, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended March 31, 2013.
Fourth Quarter Summary
- Comparable store sales increased 6.8% for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2013 compared to the same period of last year;
- Net loss was $2.3 million compared to a net loss of $3.8 million in the fourth quarter of last year;
- Team Sales Division sales increased 23.1% from the fourth quarter of last year; and
- Online sales increased 20.0% from the fourth quarter of last year.
Fiscal 2013 Summary
- Comparable store sales increased 3.7% in fiscal 2013, representing the first annual increase since 2007;
- Net loss was $3.3 million compared to a net loss of $5.1 million in fiscal 2012;
- Team Sales Division sales increased 19.5% from last year; and
- Online sales increased 21.5% from last year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts