WOODSIDE, Calif., May 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSV Capital Corp., ("GSV"), (Nasdaq:GSVC), today announced that management will present at the Raymond James 2013 Internet/Software Crossover Conference being held May 29-30, 2013 at The Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay, CA. Management will present on Wednesday, May 29 at 3:55 p.m. PT.
A live webcast will be accessible from the Investors section of GSV Capital's website at http://investors.gsvcap.com/ under Events + Presentations. An archive of the presentation will be available on the site following the conclusion of the event.
About GSV Capital Corp.GSV Capital Corp. ( GSVC) is a publicly traded investment fund that seeks to invest in high-growth, venture-backed private companies. Led by industry veteran Michael Moe, the fund seeks to create a portfolio of high-growth emerging private companies via a repeatable and disciplined investment approach, as well as to provide investors with access to such companies through its publicly traded common stock. GSV Capital is headquartered in Woodside, CA. www.gsvcap.com The GSV Capital Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12750
CONTACT: Financial Profiles, Inc. Tricia Ross, (650) 235-4769 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV