BROOKINGS, S.D., May 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daktronics (Nasdaq:DAKT) of Brookings, S.D., announced today that CenturyLink Center Omaha in Omaha, Neb., has asked the company to design, manufacture and install a venue-wide integrated display system, including the first centerhung to use displays with 4 millimeter pixel layouts not including professional sports venues. It will also be the first centerhung configuration in the country to integrate displays with 4 millimeter and 6 millimeter line spacing.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=18927
"We strive to provide an incredible fan experience at CenturyLink Center Omaha and Daktronics once again delivered with technology that will set us apart from our competition," said Roger Dixon, President and CEO of the Metropolitan Entertainment & Convention Authority which operates CenturyLink Center Omaha. "We're excited to reveal this new state-of-the-art scoreboard and system to our guests."The installation of numerous LED displays will include a centerhung video display system, fascia ribbon displays, an endwall video display, court-side scorer's table displays, an outdoor marquee display and parking lot displays. The area of all the displays to be installed equals a total of 3,467 square feet. The centerhung configuration will contain four main LED video displays that each measure approximately 11.5 feet high by 20 feet wide. Above the main video displays will be eight video displays facing outward, forming an octagon. Each of these eight displays will feature 6 millimeter line spacing and measure approximately 6 feet high by 11.5 feet wide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV