- The election of Vincent D. Enright, a Class II director, to the Company's Board of Directors for a term of three years and the election of Robert F. Doman, a Class III director, to the Company's Board of Directors for a term of one year;
- The approval of an amendment to the Company's Certificate of Incorporation, as amended, to effect a reverse stock split by a ratio of not less than 1-for-2 and not more than 1-for-10 at any time prior to December 31, 2013, with the exact ratio to be set within this range by the Company's Board of Directors in its sole discretion;
- The approval of an amendment to the Company's 2008 Equity Incentive Plan to fix the aggregate number of shares of common stock subject to the 2008 Plan at 10,000,000 shares subject to the reverse stock split and after giving effect to the reverse stock split;
- The approval of an amendment to the Company's 2008 Equity Incentive Plan to fix the limitation on awards of stock options during any twelve-month period to any one participant at 425,000 shares, subject to the reverse stock split and after giving effect to the reverse stock split; and
- The ratification of the appointment of Wolf & Company, P.C. as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013.
Echo Therapeutics Announces Successful Unveiling Of Symphony® CGM System
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.