PuraMed BioScience (PMBS) Issued Alert Based On Market Cap Of $721,756
SCHOFIELD, Wis., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PuraMed BioScience ® , Inc., (OTCBB: PMBS) a researcher, developer, and marketer of over-the-counter (OTC) medicinal and healthcare products, announced that Ludlow Research re-issued its research opinion on the company based on low market capitalization valuation.
- Non-Prescription, All Natural Product to Treat Migraine Headaches
- Clinical Trials Show the Product Outperforms #1 Prescription Competitor
- Currently Available Nationwide at Walgreen's and CVS/pharmacy stores
- Launching Marketing and Distribution Campaign
- Expanding Retail-Chain-Store Distribution
- Holds Patent on Product
- 38 Million Shares Outstanding
- Market Cap just under $1 Million
Current ValuationAs of May 14, 2013, PuraMed BioScience had approximately 37.9 million common shares outstanding, thus giving the stock a market cap valuation of an estimated $721,756.
PuraMed BioScience currently has LipiGesic ® M, an over-the-counter migraine pain reliever, distributed in Walgreens and CVS/pharmacy stores nationwide. The Company plans to expand that retail placement to an additional 21,000 targeted retail outlets, including mass merchandisers such as Wal-Mart and Target; food-store chains such as SuperValu, Kroger, and Safeway; as well as selected regional drugstore chains.Revenue PotentialWith an estimated 39 million Americans suffering from migraine headaches, the revenue prospects for PuraMed BioScience could be explosive. "The first thing to consider is that people who suffer the excruciating pain of migraine are actively looking for a product that will relieve their migraine pain and associated symptoms," said Russ Mitchell, CEO of PuraMed BioScience. "The second point to consider is that LipiGesic M has been shown to be highly effective and works as well as the number-one-selling prescription migraine treatment without the severe side effects often caused by chemical compounds. Since it is an OTC product, LipiGesic M is available without a doctor's prescription at far less cost. This availability will be increasingly important as insurance premiums, co-pays and deductibles continue to rise in response to changes prompted by the Affordable Care Act." Thus, if PMBS gains 1% of the migraine market that would result in approximately 400,000 consumers buying LipiGesic M at a retail price of $19.95; that equates to nearly $8 million in sales. In addition, consumers with acute migraines that recur two to three times a month who find LipiGesic M an effective migraine relief product would be expected to buy nine (9) boxes per year creating a potential of $72 million in annual sales. These numbers are calculated based on just 1% of the migraine market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV