3. As of noon trading, Ralph Lauren ( RL) is down $4.59 (-2.4%) to $183.47 on heavy volume Thus far, 939,784 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 557,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $177.81-$184.49 after having opened the day at $179.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $188.06. Ralph Lauren Corporation engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of lifestyle products. Ralph Lauren has a market cap of $11.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 25.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Ralph Lauren as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts