- A responsive design principle, which makes the website adaptable to all electronic devices. This permits guests to access the website on a desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile phone in a completely adaptable version of the full site.
- Easy access to booking, which is available to guests through a highly visible module throughout the site. This efficient update streamlines the interaction process for all future guests.
- Strong social elements, which are fully embedded within the website, will offer guests access to specific reviews on rooms, restaurants and events. Social content like videos and photos will be updated in real time, keeping all guests engaged and informed.
- A new modular layout, which allows consumers to navigate the website efficiently. Content is driven by visuals and organized in an intuitive and consistent manner, so guests are easily and quickly immersed into the Palms experience. The layout is designed with guests' needs in mind and the most important guest information is placed on the top, most accessible areas of the website.
Palms Casino Resort Debuts Completely Redesigned Palms.com Website, May 23
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.