LAS VEGAS, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Palms Casino Resort launches its completely transformed, visually striking website, Palms.com, on Thursday, May 23, in conjunction with its property-wide $50 million renovation. The new website serves as a digital representation of the reenergized and reimagined Palms, and provides guests with an easy to use, interactive and visually immersive online Palms experience.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/61810-palms-casino-resort-launches-new-website-palms-com-may-23
"Palms is expanding our guest experience beyond the physical realm and into the digital one," said Joseph A. Magliarditi, President of Palms. "The website is designed with the consumer in mind and serves as an engaging tool where guests can book their stays with ease, submit immediate feedback, and follow Palms' events in real-time. With the all-new Palms.com, we have elevated the experience from the minute you log on."The entire website has been redesigned with a heavy emphasis on visuals, creating an intuitive digital sphere. The use of dominant imagery and the sophisticated feel reflects the elevated in-person Palms experience. Updates to the website include:
- A responsive design principle, which makes the website adaptable to all electronic devices. This permits guests to access the website on a desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile phone in a completely adaptable version of the full site.
- Easy access to booking, which is available to guests through a highly visible module throughout the site. This efficient update streamlines the interaction process for all future guests.
- Strong social elements, which are fully embedded within the website, will offer guests access to specific reviews on rooms, restaurants and events. Social content like videos and photos will be updated in real time, keeping all guests engaged and informed.
- A new modular layout, which allows consumers to navigate the website efficiently. Content is driven by visuals and organized in an intuitive and consistent manner, so guests are easily and quickly immersed into the Palms experience. The layout is designed with guests' needs in mind and the most important guest information is placed on the top, most accessible areas of the website.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts