MONESSEN, Pa., May 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FedFirst Financial Corporation (the "Company") (Nasdaq:FFCO) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 50% increase in the quarterly cash dividend from $0.04 to $0.06 per outstanding share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on or about June 28, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 14, 2013.
"Our Board of Directors is proud of the financial performance of the Company and was unanimous in approving this 50% increase in quarterly cash dividends," commented Patrick G. O'Brien, President and Chief Executive Officer. "The Company delivered a record performance in 2012 and announced record first quarter 2013 earnings. The Company's strong capital position enabled us to provide a higher dividend, which is in keeping with management's commitment to increase shareholder value and return. The dividend, when annualized, represents approximately 23% of net income achieved for the last twelve months."
FedFirst Financial Corporation is the parent company of First Federal Savings Bank, a community-oriented financial institution operating seven full-service branch locations in southwestern Pennsylvania. First Federal offers a broad array of retail and commercial lending and deposit services and provides commercial and personal insurance services through Exchange Underwriters, Inc., its 80% owned subsidiary.
CONTACT: Patrick G. O'Brien President and Chief Executive Officer (724) 684-6800
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV