WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG) today announced that Soren Schroder, CEO, Bunge North America, will address the Citi Global Consumer Conference on Thursday, May 30, 2013, at 9:40 a.m. local time in New York City.
The presentation will be webcast live on www.bunge.com.
To access the webcast, go to the "Webcasts and Events" page of the "Investors" section of the company's website. Select "Citi Global Consumer Conference" and follow the prompts. For those who cannot listen to the live webcast, a replay will also be available on the "Audio Archives" page of the "Investors" section of the company's website.About Bunge Limited Bunge Limited ( www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a leading global agribusiness and food company operating in over 40 countries with approximately 35,000 employees. Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is headquartered in White Plains, New York. SOURCE Bunge Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV