5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NYCB, DIN, PEG, VIV, WPZ
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, DIN's share price has jumped by 44.74%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, DIN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 59.36% to $71.23 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DINEEQUITY INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.91%.
- The gross profit margin for DINEEQUITY INC is rather high; currently it is at 61.40%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 11.17% trails the industry average.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 33.5%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full DineEquity Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV