REDDING, Calif., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Patrick J. Moty , President and CEO of Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ: BOCH), a $979 million bank holding company and parent company of Redding Bank of Commerce™, today proudly announced the addition of Linda J. Miles to the Redding Bank of Commerce Board of Directors, effective July 1, 2013.
"We are extremely pleased to have Linda J. Miles join the Redding Bank of Commerce Board of Directors. She brings a level of expertise and knowledge of community banking and in particular Redding Bank of Commerce that is unsurpassed. Linda was an asset to the Bank during her 24 years as an executive officer and now has the opportunity to continue to guide the bank as a board member." said Patrick J. Moty, President and CEO.
Ms. Miles served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Redding Bank of Commerce from May 2009 until her retirement in February 2013. Prior to that, she served as Chief Financial Officer from October 1989 to May 2009. Before joining the Company, Ms. Miles was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at another California independent financial institution.
About Bank of Commerce HoldingsBank of Commerce Holdings is a bank holding company headquartered in Redding, California and is the parent company for Redding Bank of Commerce™ which operates under two separate names (Redding Bank of Commerce TM and Roseville Bank of Commerce TM, a division of Redding Bank of Commerce). The Bank is an FDIC insured California banking corporation providing commercial banking and financial services through 4 offices located in Northern California. The Bank opened on October 22, 1982. The Company's common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market and trades under the symbol "BOCH". Investment firms making a market in BOCH stock are:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV