NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Private Capital announces its fifth anniversary of the "Tools for Success Forum" which will be held Thursday, June 13th at Le Meridien in San Francisco. Held in conjunction with the California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS), Tools for Success is an insider's view of private equity deal making and is designed to provide strategies for private equity firms to be successful in their fundraising and organizational development.
"Someone raising a first time fund goes through a very different process to get to that closing, and we like to be part of that early on. This event can be invaluable to the success of any LP or GP," said Henry Robin, Co-Head of Invesco Private Capital. "We are proud to host, along with our partner CalSTRS, to provide a forum for LPs and GPs to network and exchange best practices that should help them map a successful strategy."
Designed primarily for the managers of first, second or third funds, the panels provide insights targeted to both LPs and GPs and include Investing Insights on Private Equity: The CIO's Perspective; Franchise Names vs. New Names – How are New & Next Generation Managers Featured in the Construction of PE Portfolio; and Adapting the Strategy to Fit the Changing Environment.In addition to sharing best practices for New & Next Generation managers, the forum will connect GPs in attendance with LPs and investment consultants with genuine interest in the emerging managers' space like North Carolina Retirement, Cambridge Associates, the James Irvine Foundation and others. In addition to panels and workshops, there will be speed networking with the Invesco Private Capital team and other LPs.
For specific information about attending Tools For Success, please contact Marcelia Freeman at 212-278-9105 or email ToolsForSuccess@invesco.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV