SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR) Chief Financial Officer John L. Stauch will present at the KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrial Automotive & Transportation Conference held in Boston, Mass., on Thursday, May 30, 2013. Stauch's presentation will begin at approximately 2:00 p.m. EDT.
A live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at www.pentair.com in the Investors section. A replay of this presentation will be available approximately 24 hours after the conclusion of Stauch's remarks and will remain available on the website through July 15, 2013.
Following the conference, a copy of the presentation will be archived at www.pentair.com under the Investors page.ABOUT PENTAIR LTD. Pentair Ltd. ( www.pentair.com) delivers industry-leading products, services and solutions for its customers' diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. With pro forma revenues of approximately $8 billion, Pentair employs more than 30,000 people worldwide. Pentair contacts: Jim Lucas Vice President, Investor Relations Tel: 763-656-5575 Email: email@example.com Rebecca Osborn Senior Manager, External Communications Tel: 763-656-5589 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Pentair Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV