BUFFALO, N.Y., May 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:FNFG) recently welcomed Deb Burgess as the multi-state bank's Senior Vice President and Director of Treasury Management. Burgess will draw upon more than 25 years of experience to further enhance and expand First Niagara's Treasury Management offerings. In her role, Burgess will work to build out the company's Treasury Management division's sales and product capabilities, and enhance the group's marketing capabilities and technology infrastructure for increased functionality for customers in the small business, business banking, commercial banking and specialty banking sectors.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=18910
Burgess said she accepted the newly created position based, in part, on her desire to leverage her expertise and experience in the Treasury Management area to build on First Niagara's current capabilities by driving product innovation and services, and overall deliver a superior experience for the bank's commercial and business customers. She will be located in First Niagara's Commercial Finance offices at 3 Allied Drive, Dedham MA."First Niagara truly encourages me to bring a fresh perspective to my role," Burgess said. "After building a broad and deep background in treasury management over the course of my career, I look forward to using that experience to implement best practices and further build on First Niagara's Treasury Management division." Burgess will manage a team that consists of an experienced group of product and sales professionals. She will report directly to David Ring, First Niagara's Managing Director of Enterprise Banking.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV