- Revenue Bonds – Including Infrastructure Bonds – May Provide Credit Stability – Essential-purpose revenue bonds may be less impacted in weaker economic periods than general obligation bonds, and may possibly benefit with service usage increases during times of economic growth.
- Municipal Revenue Bonds May Offer Higher Yield Potential – Municipal revenue bonds have the potential to offer both a high level of absolute and relative after-tax current income potential versus GOs of equal maturity (which, generally, are perceived to have a higher credit quality as they are backed by the state's taxing power).
Aging U.S. Infrastructure And Growing Population Fuel Need For New Construction Financed Through Municipal Bonds, Says BNY Mellon's Standish
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.