ATLANTA, May 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equifax Inc. (NYSE:EFX) today announced that Senior Vice President of Investor Relations, Jeff Dodge, will present at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference at the New York Palace Hotel, 455 Madison Avenue, NY on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. in the Louis Room.
Dodge will discuss the Equifax 1Q 2013 results, as well as the company's growth model and long term business strategy.
An archive of the presentation will be available on the Equifax corporate Web site at www.equifax.com/investor_center/en_us .About Equifax Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions, that provides businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 500 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide, and uses advanced analytics and proprietary technology to create and deliver customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 18 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com .
CONTACT: Jeff Dodge Investor Relations (404) 885-8300 firstname.lastname@example.org Demitra Wilson Media Relations (404) 885-8907 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV