9. -- Salesforce.com (CRM - Get Report) reported first-quarter results and an outlook on Thursday that either only matched or came in below estimates as its efforts to strengthen its presence in marketing software appears to going more slowly than expected.
10. -- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) posted a first-quarter loss of 9 cents a share as sales fell 9% to $839 million.Analysts expected the retailer Friday to post a first-quarter loss of 5 cents a share on revenue of $941.3 million.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts