NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (Nasdaq:IPDN) announced today that James Kirsch, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference on Thursday, May 30, 2013 in New York City.
The Company's presentation is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. EDT. A live webcast and subsequent replay will be available via the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://investors.prodivnet.com . The replay will be available for 90 days after the conference.
About Professional Diversity NetworkProfessional Diversity Network develops and operates online networks dedicated to serving diverse professionals in the United States and providing them with access to employment opportunities. Professional Diversity Network offers employers who value diversity an online platform in which to identify and acquire diverse talent for their hiring needs. Professional Diversity Network owns and operates professional networking communities including: www.iHispano.com for Hispanic Professionals, www.AMightyRiver.com for African American professionals, www.WomensCareerChannel.com for Female Professionals, www.Military2Career.com for Veterans, www.ProAble.com for Professionals with Disabilities, www.OutProNet.com for professionals in the Gay Community, and www.AsianCareerNetwork.com for Asian professionals. For more information, visit: www.professionaldiversitynetwork.com
CONTACT: Company Contact: Professional Diversity Network Myrna Newman, CFO (312)-614-0931 772-6446 x1981 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Contact: EVC Group, Inc. Michael Polyviou (212) 850-6020 email@example.com Media Contact: EVC Group, Inc. Janine McCargo (646) 688-0425 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV