Mears Transportation Launches New State-of-The-Art Website
ORLANDO, Fla., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mears Transportation is proud to announce its new website. This new website was developed as part of the company's ongoing efforts to improve brand recognition and provide Mears Transportation customers a fast and easy online experience.
"One of the things we care most about is making sure that our customers are getting the best possible service," said Joseph Lenart, VP of Information Technology at Mears Transportation. "We continually work to improve our customer service as well as the speed and simplicity of making reservations online. Our new website will dramatically help in these areas."
"The new website provides a greater level of service to customers utilizing our services in the Orlando, Florida area as well as those customers booking across the country and around the world," added James B. Mears, Executive VP of Mears Transportation. "Our reservation process is faster, our site is easier to navigate, and new features have been added to make our customers' experience even better."
The web address for Mears Transportation has not changed, and the new website can be found at http://www.mearstransportation.com.With more than 3,000 vehicles, Mears Transportation is one of the largest private transportation providers in the country, offering taxi, luxury, shuttle and bus service in Orlando, as well as luxury car service in any city or airport in the world. Founded in 1939, Mears has found success by exceeding customer expectations and providing fast, convenient and dependable transportation service. SOURCE Mears Transportation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV