AppointmentRemindMe Finds Text Messages Are The Most Effective Way Of Reminding Clients Of Appointments
Cancelled appointments and no-shows will result in lost revenue for any kind of business. Automated appointment reminders help clients remember their bookings and reduce no-shows, but they also help businesses grow. In addition to this, research shows that text message is the most effective way of reminding clients of appointments, sales, and discounts.
CINCINNATI, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Polite automated reminders have been found to reduce missed appointments and no-shows by up to 80 percent. This is hugely beneficial for any kind of business, especially during an economic recession where lost revenue can hugely affect how successful a business is.
The team at AppointmentRemindMe.com understands that automated messages to clients are a necessity. In addition to reminding clients of a scheduled appointment, they are also an effective way of maintaining a healthy business-client relationship. And the best way of maintaining this relationship, AppointmentRemindMe finds, it via text message.
While automated reminders can be sent as a phone call or as an email, it has been found that text message is the most effective way to prevent cancelled appointments and no-shows. Matthew Reese, AppointmentRemindMe's spokesperson, explains that "97 percent of all texts are read by the cell phone owner, and 90 percent of text messages are read within four minutes of receiving them." While emails might remain unopened or ignored, and phone calls are not always convenient or might reach voice mail instead, texts are the way to go. Text messages are far more likely to be read and therefore are far more likely to initiate an active response by clients.Text messages can be received during a meeting, lunch time, or at other times when the client is otherwise preoccupied, making it the most efficient reminder method.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV