SURVEY: 86% Of Houston Teens Plan To Work This Summer-47 Percent Are Very Confident They Will Find Jobs Despite NATIONAL DOUBLE-Digit Teen Unemployment RATE
Locally, Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas has volunteer-delivered programs for students in kindergarten through high school, which introduce work-readiness concepts in an experiential learning format. Visit www.jahouston.org to learn more.
Methodology This survey was conducted Feb. 5-15, 2013, using the KnowledgePanel to interview 1,025 teens ages 14-18 years old. The survey's margin of error is +/- 3 percent at the 95 percent confidence level.
The local survey was conducted online from January 23 through March 19, 2013.
About Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas Junior Achievement of
Southeast Texas is the greater
Houston area's largest organization dedicated to inspiring and preparing young people to succeed in a global economy. Through a dedicated volunteer network of 12,000 adult role models, JA of
Southeast Texas provides in-school and after-school programs for students in grades K-12 which focus on entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy. Today, JA of
Southeast Texas reaches 245,000 students in more than 900 schools. For more information, visit
Contact: Charley Tauer Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas 713-682-4500 x234 firstname.lastname@example.org @ja_set
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV