Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- "Mad Money" Research Director Nicole Urken met with TheStreet's Jim Cramer to talk about the interview with Whole Foods Market (WFT) CEO Walter Robb, conducted on "Mad Money" Tuesday.
Urken told Jim that a lot of investors had given up on the name, but when Whole Foods reported earnings, it showed that growth had resumed, margins were solid and comps were doing really well. "Walter Robb is one of the great CEOs of the era," Cramer added.
Robb told Cramer, during Tuesday's television interview, that he believes Whole Foods can open 1,000 stores. Although currently there are only 350 stores, Cramer believes the company can do more than Robb's estimate, "I think they can put up 1,200," he said.Cramer continued by saying there's a lot of room for expansion and that cost cutting along with supply chain management is making the company very attractive for long-term growth. Along with the two-for-one split at the end of May, Cramer says that all of these catalysts have poised the stock for another big move to the upside. Urken added that Whole Foods isn't even available in a lot states yet and that there's a lot of growth ahead. They also have "really great execution by management," she concluded. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV