TORONTO, May 22, 2013 /CNW/ - PowerShares Canada today announced that the following mutual funds will be terminated at the close of business on or about July 26, 2013:
- PowerShares Global Clean Energy Class
- PowerShares Global Gold and Precious Metals Class
- PowerShares Global Water Class
- PowerShares Golden Dragon China Class
- PowerShares India Class
- PowerShares QQQ Class
Prior to the termination of the funds, investors have the option to switch their investments into another PowerShares ® Fund or other Invesco Canada Funds, or to redeem their securities.
To learn more about PowerShares Canada's range of investment solutions, please visit www.powershares.ca.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses may all be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Please read the prospectus before investing. Copies are available from your advisor or Invesco Canada Ltd.About Invesco Canada Ltd. Invesco Canada Ltd., operating under three distinct yet complementary product brands (Trimark, Invesco and PowerShares), is one of Canada's largest investment management companies. A subsidiary of Invesco Ltd., Invesco Canada's singular focus is on investment management, offering a diversified suite of investment solutions to institutions, organizations, companies and individual investors across Canada and around the world. Additional information is available at www.invesco.ca. About Invesco Ltd. Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our retail, institutional and high-net-worth clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ. Additional information is available at www.invesco.com. PowerShares Canada is a registered business name of Invesco Canada Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV