SAN MATEO, Calif., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo (Nasdaq: MKTO), the provider of a leading cloud-based marketing software platform, today announced the closing of its initial public offering of 6,968,435 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $13.00 per share, which included 908,926 shares of common stock issued upon the exercise in full of the underwriters' option to purchase additional shares.
The shares trade on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "MKTO."
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. UBS Securities LLC, Canaccord Genuity Inc., Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and JMP Securities LLC are acting as co-managers.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus related to the offering may be obtained, when available, from Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: 1-866-471-2526 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or from Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 10010, by phone at (800) 221-1037, or by e-mail at email@example.com.A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20070917/AQM011LOGO) SOURCE Marketo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV