ROTTERDAM, Netherlands, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) today announced that, as part of an orderly transition, Robert G. Gwin was appointed as Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Gwin will succeed Marvin O. Schlanger as Chairman of the Supervisory Board effective September 10, 2013. After that date, Schlanger will continue to serve as a member of the Supervisory Board.
Gwin, 50, has served on the Supervisory Board since May 2011. Gwin is senior vice president, finance and chief financial officer of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation. He also is chairman of the board of Western Gas Holdings, LLC, the general partner of Western Gas Partners, LP, and of Western Gas Equity Holdings, LLC, the general partner of Western Gas Equity Partners, LP.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell ( www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.Media Contact: David A. Harpole +1 713-309-4125 Investor Contact: Douglas J. Pike +1 713-309-7141 SOURCE LyondellBasell Industries
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV