KNOXVILLE, Tenn., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Team Health Holdings Inc. ("TeamHealth") (NYSE: TMH), one of the largest suppliers of outsourced healthcare professional staffing and administrative services to hospitals and other healthcare providers in the United States, today announced that its management team will present at the 38th Annual Deutsche Bank Healthcare Conference held on May 29, 2013 at the Westin Boston Waterfront. The presentation will begin at 8:00 AM eastern time. Interested investors and other parties may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the presentation by logging on to the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.teamhealth.com. The on-line replay will be available immediately following the presentation and for the following 90 days.
To learn more about TeamHealth, please visit the company's website at www.teamhealth.com. TeamHealth uses its website as a channel of distribution of material company information. Financial and other materials information regarding TeamHealth is routinely posted on the company's website and readily accessible.
About TeamHealth TeamHealth ( Knoxville, Tenn.) (NYSE: TMH) is one of the largest providers of outsourced physician staffing solutions for hospitals in the United States. Through its 18 regional locations and multiple service lines, TeamHealth's approximately 8,900 affiliated healthcare professionals provide emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, urgent care, and pediatric staffing and management services to approximately 800 civilian and military hospitals, clinics, and physician groups in 47 states. For more information about TeamHealth, visit www.teamhealth.com.
SOURCE Team Health Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV