TEMPE, Ariz., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- US Airways, Inc. ("US Airways" or the "Company"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of US Airways Group, Inc. (NYSE: LCC) ("US Airways Group"), announced today that it priced an offering of Class C enhanced equipment trust certificates (the "Certificates") in the aggregate face amount of approximately $100 million. This offering is an additional issuance from the Company's Series 2012-2 series of enhanced equipment trust certificates, under which an offering of Class A certificates and Class B certificates closed on December 13, 2012. The Company intends to use the proceeds from the offering to reimburse the Company for the cost of the purchase of two Airbus aircraft currently owned by the Company and two Airbus aircraft scheduled to be delivered to the Company prior to the date of issuance of the Certificates, to finance its purchase of seven Airbus aircraft scheduled to be delivered from June 2013 to October 2013 and to use the balance, if any, for general corporate purposes.
The $100 million financing is comprised of Class C certificates with a final expected distribution date of June 3, 2018. The Certificates are expected to be issued on June 6, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. acted as sole structuring agent and bookrunner for the offering.The Certificates have been offered under the Company's existing effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus describing the terms of the offering has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of both the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus for the offering may be obtained from Goldman, Sachs & Co. (tel: 1-866-471-2526).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV