SHANGHAI, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zuoan Fashion Limited (NYSE: ZA) ("Zuoan" or the "Company"), a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China, today announced that the Company will report its first quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, June 6 th, 2013.
Zuoan's management will host an earnings conference call on June 6 th, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time. Listeners may access the call by dialing # 1-719-325-2452. A webcast will also be available via http://public.viavid.com, with event ID: 104859. A replay of the call will be available through June 13 th, 2013. Listeners may access the replay by dialing # 1-858-384-5517, access code: 5730753.
About Zuoan Fashion Limited
Zuoan Fashion Limited is a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China, and is head-quartered in Shanghai. Zuoan offers a wide range of products, including men's casual apparel, footwear and lifestyle accessories, primarily targeting urban males between the ages of 20 and 40 who prefer stylish clothing that represents a sophisticated lifestyle. Through extensive networks of distributors and retail stores, Zuoan sells its products in 30 of China's 32 provinces and municipalities. As of December 31, 2012, Zuoan had 1,329 stores located in China.Contact Information John LowEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org ICR, LLC William ZimaPhone: +86-10-6583-7511 Zuoan Investor Relations DepartmentU.S.: +1-646-308-1614 SOURCE Zuoan Fashion Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV